Mike’s Marina Cancellation Policy:
- Every private charter booking requires a $200 deposit/down payment per boat per charter day.
- Every shared charter booking requires a $100 deposit/down payment per person per charter day.
Cancellations for any reason:
- You may cancel a booking up to 72 hours before your charter day for any reason, and your deposit/down payment will be refunded within 48 hours.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to pick up time and no-shows will not receive a refund on depost/down payment.
Unfavorable Weather Conditions:
- In case of unfavorable weather and sea conditions, we would talk to you about rescheduling the charter for a later date, if possible by your and our schedules. If such rescheduling is not possible/not suitable for the guest, then we would cancel the charter and refund all prior made deposits/down payments/full payments within 48 hours.
- “Favorable” weather conditions are subjective, considering guests’ fishing and ocean experience and vessel size. Punta Cana tends to be a windy area with average 4-5 ft waves on a normal day. We define “unfavorable weather” as dictated by the Dominican Navy and Cap Cana Marina. In
the case of unfavorable weather, no boats are allowed to leave the dock.
- Mike's Marina does NOT refund partial/full charter rates if a customer cuts short on his prior booked charter length due to seasickness. Please check with your doctor/pharmacist to find the best suitable solution for each charter member of your family. We recommend non-drowsy medication for motion sickness if you are prone to motion sickness or unsure/inexperienced about your reaction to offshore motion